Thursday, May 3, 2012

Chrome Hearts and Sweet Hearts

So it's Golden Week here, which doesn't mean as much to me as some people, working where I do. Really it's just another week. I did find out today that I somehow magically escaped loading myself down with gobs of overtime this month though, so I get my own personal golden week later this month. Now what to do with all that free time... D:

Last time when I posted about my play date in Shinsaibashi, I somehow managed to leave out one of the most momentous moments of the day, and I spent all week hating myself, so I'm going to update it now! This may mean nothing to some people, but when you spend half your life obsessed with visual kei, there is a special meaning there.




It's rather unassuming from the outside, until the light on the floor catches your eye.




Dodging the security guard here. Again, very unassuming sign.




But then you can officially put your money where your mouth is. :)

Of course all the jewelry is sealed in very stylish cases and china cabinets with Chrome Hearts molding on the hinges and what have you. And there are no prices.

It's beautiful and magical and we were happy to see other pedestrians gawking about as well. Stores like this are so intimidating to enter alone! Anyway, it was magical and spontaneous, so it needed to be documented.


Yesterday I also went out with some lovely ladies again for lots of unnecessary eating, wandering, and karaoke.

My code.




Bad quality from my dusty mirror, sry. I cleaned it since! Anyway, apparently these days my boho condition is flaring up. I really need a cream for that or something, haha.

Adjustable cardigan: Heavan and Earth
T-shirt: HERESY fanclub goods
Black ripped shorts: Jelly Beans







These awesome gun studs given to me by my lovely friend K for my birthday in February. 





Me creepin' on some hotties in the Daimaru.




I can get chicks like you wouldn't believe.

Anyway, it was a fun day and I spent more money! On the old Ruki 005 Rock and Read, because I have no priorities in life.

And now it's bath time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment